- Microsoft SQL
- Visual Studio
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft SQL Server Reports
- Software Testing
11/2012 - Present - State of Nevada/Secretary of State, Carson City, NV
- Develop, deploy and maintain web applications on IIS and ASP.NET platform, using vb.NET.
- Develop and maintain static and dynamic web sites using HTML, CSS and JS. Experience with Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Develop and maintain SQL Server Reports and integrate them into web applications.
- Set up and maintain TFS source control for the development group.
Integration Test Engineer
4/2010 - 5/2012 - GameTech International, Reno, NV
- Create test plans and test cases.
- Test gaming software applications to ensure initial quality, integration with other software and hardware components and readiness for QA testing.
- Record test results in a defect tracking system, assign defects to engineers based on their expertise and scheduling, follow up to ensure timely defect resolution and implementation.
- Compile and prepare software builds for QA, compliance and production.
Integration Test Engineer
4/2008 - 12/2009 - Bally Technologies, Reno, NV
- Create test plans, test cases and regression test suites.
- Execute test cases for new and maintenance software releases.
- Maintain gaming hardware lab, including over 120 player terminals, system hardware, networking, servers, SANs.
- Create virtual servers for testing and field support, using VMWare ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Re-create customer problem in the lab to assist engineering in troubleshooting and testing of the fixed software.
Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation Engineer
4/1999 - 5/2007 - Intuit, Mountain View, CA; Reno, NV
- Develop test plans, test suites and test cases.
- Execute tests, record test results and defects in a defect tracking system.
- Work with desktop and server based applications.
- Take an active role in feature design process, focusing on user interface design and testability of the final product that would best meet customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain a suite of automated test scripts.
- Troubleshoot failed automated regression tests and implemented repaired scripts.
- Create and execute automated tests designed to test load and performance of server based applications.
Freelance Web and Graphic Design
1/2007 - present - Reno, NV
- Create and host websites using shared and virtual private hosting.
- Set up and configure Linux servers, DNS records and nameservers.
- Design and maintained static websites, Wordpress and Concrete blogs, vBulletin and phpbb forums, OSCommerce and OpenCart e-commerce sites.
- Work with clients to determine their needs, requirements and constraints and offer appropriate solutions.
- Design business logos.
- Design and produce vinyl sticker decals.
9/1993 - 6/1998 Moscow State Technological University, Moscow, Russia
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management
11/2002 - Fagan Defect-Free Process / Fagan Inspections training course
5/2009 - SQE Training - Software Tester Certification
ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL)