We find comfort in our unhealthy habits, and we fear that weâll enjoy life less if we have to give up our favorite fatty and sugar-loaded comfort foods.
The truth is that, in addition to increasing our potential to live longer, we enjoy life more when we adopt a healthy lifestyle. And, the best news is that there are a few virtually painless steps you can take right now to get started.
- Eat Healthy – Eating healthy means having a good proportion of all the vitamins, nutrients and minerals in your diet â which is referred to as a Balanced Diet.
Your body needs a balanced diet every day to live a healthy life. Try grilled, steamed, or baked foods instead of fried ones.
- Drink More Water – Water helps in burning calories, it also helps in maintaining a proper balance of fluids in the body. Water plays an important role in promoting weight loss.
It also flushes out the toxins from the body. One must at least drink 8-10 glass of water in a day.
- Do Whatever You Want to Exercise Your Body – If you like being outside in nature, start by taking walks with friend, dog, or even by yourself.
Do workouts, yoga, dance ,take up tennis. Zumba. Just find whatever motivates you, and give it a shot.
- Good Sleep – Your body needs good sleep to repair and heal itself. One must set a proper sleep schedule which must be 6-8 hours per day in adults.
For good sleep, avoid watching TV or engaging in any electronic gadget , 2 hours before your bedtime, have a hot shower which will help relax both your body and mind.
- Take Baby Steps – Don’t go hard on yourself, take it one step at a time. Take your vitamins. Try veggies and nuts for snacks. Go for a walk. Start small, and keep pushing yourself a little more each day.
So what are you waiting for..? Make move to healthy lifestyle today.