I want to help create one global community.
I am a persistent young Full Stack Developer with an eager passion to create work that helps people achieve their goals.
Started my journey as a C# developer at a small company where had to juggle multiple technologies to reach company objectives which lend me to becoming a Full Stack Developer tackling Front-end and Back-end development and designing of graphical representations for my company and external clients.
I self-teach myself everything I know most of the latest technologies to be able to provide the best solutions for any problem at hand. So I spend most my time reading and implementing different technologies to provide only the best for clients. I am something like scientist.
Being a Full Stack Developer helped me cast my fears of venturing into unknown territory and delivering the best possible results.
I get filled with joy when everything works as intended but donât shy away when it doesnât or all breaks down. I research why it doesnât work and start afresh, record it and become better prepared when faced with a similar challenge.
What I love about programming is conceptaulizing an idea, researching it, implementing it, and testing it and then watching it help people get closer to their goals which makes all the frustration that comes with it, all worth it in the end.
My biggest fascination at the moment is designing and building Cloud-based Application Architectures and Real-Time Applications.
My desire to always be on top everything I am faced with has led me to returning back to my studies after taking a 3-year break. I am currently doing my Advance Diploma in Information Technology Resource Management at the University of South Africa(UNISA) after completing my National Diploma in Software Development & Web Design and Application at Central University of Technology(CUT) in the Free State â Bloemfontein. I am currently working and living in Gauteng â Midrand.
- Design website mockups ( Adobe Photoshop)
- Create clientâs graphical representations (Flayers, Business cards, Pull up banners, etc.) ( Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Use of web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Develop programs for new systems/sub-systems (.Net, C#, MVC, Python)
Roles And Responsibilities
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly OPS Checks
- Creating Monthly Reports
- Report on Security Incidents logged
- Report Health Status
- Updating Signature files on managed servers
- Identifying Unmanaged systems and rectifying
- Researching New Malware
- Preventing Ransomware
- Deploying and/or Upgrading of software
- Deployment/rollout of new product agents